Business Entrepreneurship and Skill Technology (BEST) Centre of Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry established the ICT community known as Capital City Hub.
Aim and Objectives
The Hub provides conducive co-working space, shared offices, private offices, virtual offices reliable internet facilities and a serene environment that encourages innovation and improves productivity.
Young CEOs club and Teens CEOs Club
the Capital CITY club has established the YOUNG CEOs CLUB which is aimed at developing the capacity of innovative, smart, skillful, talented and young entrepreneurs. The club will serve as a point for coaching, mentoring, confidence building and capacity development for youths and young Entrepreneurs.
The membership of the young CEOs club will be in two categories
1. The Teens CEOs
2. The Young CEOs
A member of the young CEOs club will have access to
• Best Centre and Capital City Hub facilities
• Work space
• Reliable internet services
• Free mentoring classes
• Access to BEST Talks
• Boot camp
• Networking with other schools, students, young entrepreneurs and investors
• 10% discount on BEST Centre trainings
• Pitching of Business ideas to chamber members and Business partners
• Using ACCI BEST Centre platform to pitch skills
• Benefit from various opportunities arising from the chambers partnership with International Development organization
• Membership Card
To become a member of the Teens CEOs interested person must be between the ages of 13-19 years and complete the membership form and pay an annual due of Twenty thousand naira Only (#20,000).
To become a member of the young CEOs club interested person must be between the ages of 20 - 40years, complete the membership form and pay Twenty thousand naira (#20,000) for the first six(6) months.
(form and Database for registered members (form sample will be attached)